8.2.05

Scarth Diddy

Yo tell Scarth to get on here and blog like a muthafucker. We should just invite everyone from Colonel Gray Class of '98.....Darcy you're in charge of getting Tiff Arsenault on here. Once she gets on it will only be a matter of time before her little sister Melanie will come.

As I stated before I cannot wait to be in the same room as all the people from our year in high school......I think that I would just enjoy talking with Mark Mahr, Kent Dollar and Brad Driscoll.......fuck that would be the best coversation ever. I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about sitting around talking to those guys. Maybe we'll have a ten year reunion in the cafeteria and we'll be able to get pizza and fries.....and I can tell Lucy that I paid Jesse.

peace and chicken grease (said with a lisp)

- Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive