18.2.05

C Dubb getting married eh!!!

I can't believe that shit, but that's sweet. I better be invited too, well to the party anyway... Ohh and did I say Tofu.... I meant to say hot dogs..... I hear Scarthy Wonka is a meatatarian now too, we should have a big meat fest bbq some day, what do ya say? So last night I went to Myrons with chris connolly and went to a party in the vip room upstairs.... It was pretty sweet, saw some people there that I haven't seen in a long time. Allas you'll be happy to note that I was talking to Brad Driscoll..... Fucking hillarious. Also Trevor Bell was in the house, and very drunk I might add. Steve McSwain..... The list goes on, it was a pretty funny night. JP send me some Risky Biz sweat pants too. I'll definetely check you guys out when you come to C-Dot in a couple of weeks.

Peace,

Donnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is C Dubb?

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive