13.2.05

A Special Occassion

Wow, the stuff you guys come up with is ridiculous. I can't remember yesterday and you guys are recounting your first visions after exiting the womb. Recounting the John arnold saga is definitely the funniest thing I have read in awhile. I believe I have a closer connection with him since he did live just up the street with me. One of the funnier stories I can remember from when we were young and I got around with dave pratt, nick craswell and tommy lavigne was that we would always manage to convince them to fight each other, how I don't remember, but one time in there back yard they started hitting each other with bats which continues to pieces of glass and axes if I recall before we had to break it up.
I think you would all like to her that Tis (the chris) got engaged on saturday!

Darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive