2.2.05

And...

I thought it might be a good idea (everyone should note that Ian is against it... I believe it was the mountain woman's idea though).
Do you get any deals at the superstore if you work there Donnie? Maybe double PC points or free food? I could go for some of that. Did you start carpentry or do you have to wait until the fall?
Had a good international health class today that I decided to attend (twas mandatory). Was quite interesting. They explained how developing countries are poor in part because of colonialism from european countries that stole all there resources. Once these countries got there independence they didn't have anything so that had to take loans from other countries (european and western) and are now in deep debt which they can't get out of.... Soooo, they can't afford to fix their health care systems among other things because all their money is going to wealthy countries and world banks.
If you have a lot of photos on your computer I recommend a little program called Picasa (similar to iphoto for the apple.
-Darcy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No deals at the superstore...... But sometimes when no one's looking I eat a grape or two in the back fridge......

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive