3.2.05

tutorial

Ok ....well I think that you (Darcy) need to do a tutorial for those who don't know how to use the site. I had to post Donnie's entry for him. And Donnie.....a 'blog' is the short name for weblog......I'm sure you would be interested in reading this one. www.blogmaverick.com This is Mark Cubian's personal blog.......he talks about some interesting things, such as starting his own hedge fund based purely on sports betting. But mostly he seems to post problems he has with things....such as ripping DVD's ....and then 100 people post solutions for him......quite a genius idea actually.

On another note.....I've been thinking that if I don't come across a job in the next couple of weeks...I'm gonna come home for a couple of months and hang out. Just a thought.

Well I'm gonna get back to Study Session 7, Learning Outcome Statement 1.i..........blah blah blah..

-Allas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should definetely come home and hang out with your wang out....

Donnie

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive