4.11.05

Zoom Zoom Zoom

So today we finished the Church. Mostly few finishing touches, so our boss took us for a Beer and KFC beat down in celebration. As I was scarfing down yet another chicken breaksts my associates once again commented on the speed at which I was eating. Seems to me this has been a regular occurance the last few years and I started wondering why. How is it that I can pound food down with ease way faster than anyone else.

At first I thought, I have two bros. I must have developed it in order to assure that I got more than my fair shair of whatever was being served. But Nah, Margot always served individual servings, then it occured to me. Of couse! Everything Cool! Seems to me every trip to Everything Cool, or any restraunt for that matter, was an opportunity for ME, Allas, Darcy, and John to make an example of how fast we could eat, and just how small Donnies throat was.

Just wandering if anyone else gets the food beat down comments.

Peace
Getting on the shrooms tonight will inform later
Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.