18.11.05

BET's BLACK BUSTER MOVIE

Belly is on BET right now and I forgot how good it is. Nas plays the most cliche gangsta character possible, but I still love him. Its weak cause they cut out the swearing and shit so when someone goes on a swearing rampage, they totally use someone elses' voice.

Yo Matt, I was thinking that maybe during the xmas break we can try and get at Derek Green or something... see if that lil nigga is still alive. Thinking of that I started thinking of the old skate crews and all the burned out dudes we used to skate with... Derek Green, Jeff Reid, Troy Boswell, Nelson, Andrew Wah, Derek Pike, Bob Bell, Robbie, Dom... I saw Dom and Robbie at a bar in halifax and I was talking to Dom for like 3 hrs.. good dude.

Get Rich Or Die Tryin is a siqqqq movie.

word.
LL.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.