29.11.05

George Morrisson!!!

What's up fellas? So it's official, I'm an "Ed Postma style" basketball quitter... That's right I'm done playing for George. What an arsehole. Can't handle it. He's such an idiot, all he does is try and teach everyone lessons all the time instead of trying to win. He never plays the best players together for some reason, maybe cause we might actually gel and play good, instead he would rather just yell at us and call us stupid... Anyway, yeah that's my ramble... What a bitch!!! So I'm gonna start working out (started today at school) and try and play some pick up/intramural ball whenever possible. You know keep myself busy. So what's everyone's story for christmas??? I know you won't be around Allas, but what about the rest of you chumps??? Any Risky Biz shows over the holidays or what JP??? Johnyx you gonna be around???

Holla,

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.