14.11.05

Left, Right....

Ok Postma...that question doesn't even need to be asked. JP had a harem of bitches before he was a rockstar, when he was just poppin holes in faces, titties and tongues (I don't want to think about the other parts). So you can just imagine the pussy that gets tossed at him on the road. I thus allowing Scarth Diddy and Train-Dog to sit back and reap the flow-through. As long as the boys are throwing the hoodies up.

The Box will be in the mail in the next week or two.

As for moi...life is good. Been hitting the dating scene pretty hard since becoming single. Currently on the plate is:

• 19 yr. U of C Business Student - Vietnamese
• 19 yr. Mount Royal College Fashion Student - Chinese
• 27 yr. Professional Chef with her own Catering Company - 1/2 Chinese, 1/2 Spanish
• 26 yr. Physiotherapist - Chinese

Do you notice a trend? I'm not sure how evident it is to you, but to me it's fucked. All of a sudden I have yellow fever like a muthafucker. I used to think that like 1 in a 1000 asian girls were hot...now it seems like everytime I go out I meet a new 'hot as fuck' asian girl. Right now I'm leaning towards the Chef, ya feel me. Hot, got her own money (and a lot of it), that spanish flare don't hurt, and she's a mother fucking professional chef bitches. CHEF!

Grill Cheese For LIFE!!


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.