15.11.05

Sorrry guys.

On tour, no bitches were throwing their va-j-j's at me. I had a girl waiting at home for me and that kept the girls away. Maybe next time we play montreal, Darcy and I could work something out??

Ok, enough of that... lets talk TV. I havent had cable tv in about 3 years and I have it again. I'm obsessed with Lost. I downloaded every eppisode of the first season and watched it in about 3 days. Second season is fucked. Prison Break... fucking amazing show. I missed episode 11, so I had to download it and I'm about to watch it. The Ultimate Fighter Unleashed on Spike... UFC 56 on tonight. I wanna see Matt Hughes DESTROY the other dude. The last show for discussion is The Boondocks. Its an Adult Swim cartoon and its fucking amazing. Charlie Murphy does the voice of one of the characters. Oh yea... the show Rome is overrated.

Me and my girlfriend, do one-eighty-five when we ride


PS. Remember Brittany aka Baby-tear (to tear something, not cry) aka Britto, aka where ma doggs at? I have a few vids of her... in THIS ONE I'm pissing her off sooo bad and in THIS ONE, I seem like a creep, but shes funny. What a girl, I wish I saw her more.

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.