8.11.05

Jackhammer Union Local 7079er

I am going to have to agree with Matt about Donnie having a normal sized throat. I think you just really like the taste of every food mixed with milk... yummy.
How was The Gun Looking, I don't know if I would recognize him if I saw him. I'll never forget the shot from half, or should I say toepunt from half. Possibly one of the greatests shots of all time or at least near the top of the list.
Does anyone listen to anything other then rap? Can't stand that shit. Has anyone seen the movie 'RIZE'? It is a documentary about the birth of dance styles in south central L.A. (i.e. clowning and crunk). I also watched The director's cut of Donnie Darko recently, great movie, fucked up website.
Has anyone been following the riots in France? It is pretty fucked. I don't really have any TV channels so I get all my news from wikipedia's home page and the france riots have been on the front for a number of days now.
Deb is coming up for the weekend on her way back from a conference in toronto I believe. Should be a good time = free meals + wine

antidentite

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.