9.11.05

Christmas Dates.

Alright so this Xbox thing is out of control, who is gonna use it the most? Really, be honest. Ed you live with your woman....she will cut your nuts off if you start playing the box 4 hours a night. I been down that road many times.

Anyway...on another note, I am doing this thing called Adopt-a-family for Christmas. It involves me going out and buying Christmas presents for a family that can't do it on their own. My family consists of a Father and three daughters (all under the age of 8). So obviously my problems is, how the fuck do I pick shit for little girls. Fuck! I really don't want to ruin a little girls Christmas because I'm a fucking idiot. So now I throw it out to you guys:


• recommended spending is $200 per child ($100 clothes, $100 toys)
• that in mind any suggestions (no fucking around)
• ask your girlfriends or anyone with little children (4-8 yrs old)
• if you know any pretty ladies in Calgary that would like to come shopping with me please advise.


Help is needed here. I am on a deadline for the end of Nov. so time is of the essence.


Also suggestions about the final destination for the xbox are welcome. I will be sending it in a couple of weeks so keep 'em coming!

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.