29.10.05

Politics As Usual.

Yoooooo!!!!!

So I'm still alive and I lurk this page everyday so I thought I'd post again.

First off... I'm back from tour as everyone knows. We got back Sept 1st and it was amazing... I'll post some pictures soon.

Second, I've been listening to that Damian Marley CD since the first of August and I didnt tell anyone 'cause I was embarrassed... not its in the open that I live it.

Third, I'll be in Ch'town for xmas so we'll all chill.

Forth, Allas, I'll take the Xbox if Ed doesnt. My ps1 isnt cuttin' it these days.

Fifth, I'm not piercing anymore... I quit that shit forever. I'm working at a screen-print company now. http://www.zeroboutique.com and I love it. I plan on starting my own tshirt company silkscreening tshirts and selling them. I honestly cant loose money doing it. After I learn more about it from my current job I'm going to start buying my own equipment and supplies.

Sixth, playlist: New Atmosphere, AZ-A.W.O.L., Paul Wall, Biggie w/ Frank Sinatra, Jedi Mind Tricks, Lil Kim.

Word!

LL.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.