21.10.05

Yeah

You know I'm down for beating all you chumps down in a christmas classic. Starting to get a feel for '06, Ed you'll have to come over some night.... It's almost too showtime, and some of the L1 shit is useless or too easy to score on. But other than that I enjoy the L1 steal option, and of course the nuts in your motherfuckin' mouth dunk shots.... Too bad you can't make it east Allas... Next time. What do you know about a bar called cowboys in Calgary??? Cabbie had a segment on the score about that place. Some nice lookin' ladies in there.... Maybe even some high school kids, you should check it out McConaughey.....

Peace I'm out

How about Johnyx and Blind MELLON??? You boys gonna be in PEI over christmas??? I have almost 3 weeks off.... Giddyup!!!!

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.