27.10.05

Yeah I'm cool with Damion Marley. Only heard couple songs, ahhhhhhh the one with Nas, and forgot the other. He's got a cool flow for sure perhaps i'll get acquainted.

Some new Redman around, as well as I've seen some new ghostfact, raekwon, and other WU member releases on Tape Kingz. Havn't been able to download any yet but i'll be sure to inform if they are worth while.

I've resisted the video console purchase for years now, but figure now that I live with my girlfriend and have no cable that it's time I invest. How much longer you figure I can survive with a regular XBOX???? Anyone know how long they'll continue to make games? Basically I figure if NBA 07 will be available then I'll stick it out. Can't really afford the 360 ticket price right now.

Peace
Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.