26.10.05

Nice

Glad everyone is back to blogging....it's nice to catch some contacts when I'm way out here and working like a fucking dog. Wish I could add to the convo about 06 but I'm still waiting on the new Xbox....Xbox 360 + LCD widescreen = me cumming my pants.

a side note...don't know how many of you guys are rocking the Damian Marley CD...I admit I slept on it for a bit...thought he just had a couple of hits....but at the barber last weekend and heard the whole cd.....DAMN. Best Cd I heard in about 3 years for sure. Start to finish ...it's got everything...dance hall, old school, wailers type shit....also I picked up some Peter Tosh....check him out....if you're down with livin like a peaceful dragon...then buy it...

got to get back to work.


one.

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.