20.10.05

Me and the Dukes

Postma, you are one brave ass mutha for getting up on that church. I was just reading that shit and my hands were getting sweaty...fuck. I don't know what you are talking about, cleaning out a wife...fuck you don't got to marry 'em to do that. Livin proof son!

As for The Christmas Classic, my team isn't gonna be able to attend. I just bought mom dukes a ticket to come out here for Christmas yesterday. But as for making it an annual event...I'm totally down. Even though I haven't played '06 yet (waiting for xbox 360) I'm sure that I'd come in there and hurt some feelings.

Anyway...get at me with some good stories. I'll start with this:

• kinda 'talkin' to this girl....she's 19...I put this in perspective the other night after we finished 'talkin' and realized that she was in grade 6 in 1998.....SIX. All I could think of was Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused.

"That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, they stay the same age. "


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.