17.10.05

I am back.........

Tha Brasco is back on the blogger..... Kinda forgot about it there for a while... Sorry about that. So what's new you ask??? I'm driving to fucking scummerside everyday to take my carpentry course. The guys I get a drive up with insist on listening to Paul and Anne every fucking morning on good ol' magic 93. If I hear one more nickelback song I'm gonna fucking lose it. Gotta get an Ipod off of ebay soon before I go insane. Other than that playing soccer and basketball for holland college. Busy, busy, busy. Practice 5 days a week for ball and 3 days a week for soccer. Then I'm away every weekend for ball and sometimes soccer too.... Giddyup. George Morrison is the coach and is a little bit insane... Fucking hillarious though... Some great stories, and I'm starting to get the impression of him down. Esther left a couple of weeks ago.... Not sure how I feel about it. We had some great times when she was here, and we also had some not so great times as well.... Not sure if it's really worth it (long distance) if it wasn't great all the time, or at least most of the time. Gotta think about it some more I guess. Anyhoo, enough rambling, just letting you know I'm still alive....

Peace,

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.