14.10.05

And

Sorry for the lack of writing but I really have nothing of any interest to say. All I have been doing is studying and listening to music. I still haven't received my student loan so I am broke and I have to get a line of credit soon to pay for all my dental equipment. Going to the habs leafs game tomorrow for free and in a box, should be fun. Have been playing soccer in the c league because those are the only people I know. It is pretty boring but better then nothing. Also playing ultimate frisbee and basketball but haven't had a game yet in basketball. Lyndsay and I now have a puppy named chloe (clearly I didn't name it) it is a cairn-jack russel terrier mix and enjoys chewing, licking, long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. I will put up some pics if I remember. We are doing pathology/pharmacology/epidemiology now in school - basically incorporating everything we have learned so far to get a bigger picture - so it is pretty interesting but a lot more work then last year. Is Donnie still alive? I would like to here what he is up to and what happened with his german frouline as she sounded pretty sick when I left PEI. I should be home for christmas on the 17th unless I have to defend my thesis after my exam (hopeing to do it earlier in december to get it over with). Then you can all call me master. Is NBA live 06 any good? I d/led it for computer but haven't had a chance to really play it and the controls were not working properly. I have watched some videos of the xbox 360 and it looks pretty damn good. In particular, I saw a video for fifa where you sub players during the game rather then having to press start and go through menus, pretty cool idea. Anyhoo, I am clearly a geek as I am talking about video games and school so I will stop there.
Later,

Darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.