16.6.05

WOW

Wow I can't believe Darcy is coming home next week, Alls you to right? Damn I remember talking about the tourny and thinking it was forever away and that I'd be into full fledge summer mode, have a good number of beach days under my belt.

Beach Days to date= 0, days this month that have been cold as fuck and I think that at any moment I'll fall off the roof cause it will start snowing 14 (It's the 16th). The tourney fuck I hope everyone still remembers, I'll be sure to pass the warning on to Trev and Donnie who for some reason have vanished from the blog scene.

Darcy is there alternate wedding arrangements made, because no one is getting married outside if the weather is anything like it's been all week.

Game 4 tonight!!!!
Peace
Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.