17.6.05

I'm back!!!!

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately bitches.... Didn't have the internet for a while there and since then I've just been lazy... So what's new eh??? Fucking lazy cunt. Work is good, like Ed said the weather has been absolute shite but on the nice days, work is busy as fuck.... Other than that I've done a couple of banquets which you get a gratuity for so that's easy money. Did a party for Gary Demillionaire's bar exam (is that what you call it when you become a lawyer???) Darcy got some bad news, Floody has maxed out our team at 25 so it looks like you won't be able to play. But if you're home next week then maybe I'll be able to work something out. He's a bit fucked that way. He did say you could play then he goes and says you can't now because we're full. Keep your fingers crossed. So does this mean you're home for the summer? Sweet. John is coming next weekend, the pre tournament is on. Allas you'd better get some exhibition games in before you come or you won't be able to keep up with us highly trained individuals. Loads of pre tournament, tournaments......

Tommorow night we're having a house crawl with about 60 people. Twenty bucks each=lots of fucking drunk people dressed up as truckers... (Trucker theme, I'm going as Seabass.... Gotta get a hat that says wine em' dine em' sixty nine em')

Peace I'm out like uhhhh Darcy has a big mellon........hahahaha I'm rich beotch!!!!

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.