6.6.05

They took errr jarrrbbs.

Ok... I had some good jobs. City Crew Chief was pretty good... driving a truck around and bossing 40 yr old men around. Tattoo shop was good, scary at times, I look back at what I was doing there and I almost shit myself... that place is fucking insane now.
Here is my list:

  • City worker
  • City worker
  • IGA
  • City worker
  • City worker
  • Lobby Bawn Care
  • Watts
  • Tattoo Shop.

I think thats all... wow.

Allas, remember our plan of robbing Prezel Maker? Or was it robbing the whole mall? Climbing in the vents and shit.

Hip hop... I know its was out last fall, but Jean Grae is awesome. Mike Jones is hillarious... 281.330.8004. Black Market Malitia, Cormega, Common - be, and that new Ying Yang Twinz song... I got my duck sicked to that the other night, hahaha.

Greener... I'm down Windsor St, right across from the Halifax Forum. I dont do anything during the day really. 444.6989.

xo JD

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.