18.6.05

Fucking Floody

That guy is fucked up, ugh. I'll have to see if I can find another team then. Ed I d/led the new(?) common album (Be), not bad. I also got J5 quality control, love that album, can't get enough Tuna.
Garry is a lawyer already? Damn! Were you talking to him at all donnie? Is he staying in the island. Garry's a good guy. I want a showdown of Garry against Downtown brown.
For the wedding it sounds like they are working on getting some sort of tent system in case it rains, regardless of the weather it is going to be at the cottage. I am working on a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the weekend before just waiting for Tis and Mrs Tis to send me a list of friends to contact so I can get the thing rolling.

darcy (I am Ron Bergundy?)

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.