6.6.05

BOYS, Boys (Jamie Myers' voice)

This whole jab crap, well I can only remember the time I worked in Sandspit and lived at my place alone for the whole summer. I don't know if I ever told you guys this before while working at Snadspit I was run over by a go-cart. Man that sucked balls.

J, I'm back in SJ now. But I'm going to try and make it over to PEI this weekend. Is it a good weekend or are you guys busy?

I won't be able to come over in August, going back to Halifax for another course for a month, fun times.

word to your mother

john

P.S. I found this site, when I was looking for the Superfans SNL stuff http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/F/Chris%20Farley/chris_farley.htm
It's Chris Farley's last moments and pictures. It's a little gross.

P.S.S J, I'll give you a shout next time I'm down

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.