15.6.05

need to have a poop so I will make this quick

Home next friday (24th) and up for a live 2005 tourney if anyone is interested. I haven't played in a couple months but if I can get 5 white guys on the court I think have a chance.
Don't agree with the bball game rating. I can't decide which should be first but it would either be 2K2 for the DC (had the dunk to yiggit with english move my personal favorite) or coach K which was the same as nba live for that year. I would probably go with 2K2 just because it was way to easy to do 3 pointers in coach K. You could run full speed down the court, fade out of bounds and... swoosh. The rest of the games are garbage. Bring on the Shakkah Khan.
Donnie you still alive? Is there a game or a practice in the saturday (25th)I get back?

darcy

time to have a 2

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.