18.6.05

Just to clarify the actual wedding is at the chaplaincy center at the university (unless plans have changed and no one has told me). Ed you probably know more then I do about it because I barely talk to the clan. The reception is what is going to be at the cottage - from what I understand it is going to be a BBQ. Going tomorrow to get some bachelor/ette stuff on St. Catherine which must have the most sex shops per square inch in north america, so I am not expecting to have much trouble. At the top of my to find list is genital shaped ice-cube trays and muffin pans. I am sure deb will find a use for them after I am done using them. John when I are you coming to visit again, I won't be home till like midnight on the 24th cuz lyndsay and I are flying into halifax.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.