4.6.05

Bobby Lawn Care

So I'm traveling backwards in time and going to spray part-time with Nutri Lawn. Wow to think if only I had of listened to everyone who told me that one day I was going to own Bobby Lawn Care. I could now employ people to spray lawns rather than do it for someone else. Ah well it's all good, still roofing like mad, loving every minute of it. Just spraying pt because we don't have contracts everyday right now.

Darcy I saw that Mel's quick mart was hiring! Which brings me to my next question who had the best J O B while on the island. Obvieously I've go tthe bestt chance since I've worked everywhere but my top 3 include the 2 previously mentioned being Darcy at Mel's Quick Mart (Just didn't seem right), me and Allas ripping shit at Bobby Lawn Care, and gotta be JD working as a city crew supervisor. How wrong was that.

Peace
EZED

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.