12.5.06

Timing

So Darcy...I'm gonna be there on Sat the 20th of May. Not sure when Heather and her crew are showing up but it will be fine...my plan is to sleep about 6 hours a day and study for 12-14, which leaves about 4 for eating and drinking.

Donnie....I would expect that you at least wore your hair like that to the bar for one night.

PS3 will be mine. I have held off on getting a xbox due to the fact that I've heard they suck and the PS3 is supposed to be 100x better. BETTER BE!!

The new Nintendo looks cool in design and fuctionality. I will most likely purchase just to play the new Zelda...heard that the sports games could be cool too with the new style of controller/remote.

Darcy...Chloesy-boops = Your are fucking GAY!!!

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.