28.5.06

Lobby Bawn and other news

Damn Johnyx on the fast track eh, cause when I think back I moved in with the GF after bout 4 months so can't really say nothing. Although I'm approaching two years and the thought of a ring still freaks me out. Maybe half soon we'll see, just so that we can have a big party that's all.

J word up on the video, much better quality than the other one. I could almost make out what scarthy wonka was yellling. Really though quality vid, I love seeing them cause I get hyped everytime scarth does a big jump in time with the music, great stage prescence ya heard. Can't believe your selling out on the dream for a girl though J, guess you were always whipped. I know everyone remembers how back in the day J would never dump a girl. He'd just ignore them till the broke up with him and sometimes it would drag on forever and be real akward. hahahha that was funny shit Murphy whats her last name? that was golden!

For those of you who rocked Bobby Lawn for a year you'll find this peace of news quite hilarious. We all remember shelly, the Bobby Lawn care secratary (or office manager as she'd say but lets face it she was a secratary and a shittry one at that), no one could figure out why Trevor Bowie hired her other than we decided Ross must of been boneing her back in the day. Anyway well if you ever wondered what she's doing now she works at the University Ave. Wendy's. HAHHAAHHA funny shit. Not as a manager but as a cash person, cleaned the dining room while I was there the other day I had to fight laughing my ass off.

Peace

Crazy nice day in PEI. Word on the Nitros do it up, beer and nitros i'm down, let Donnie have an opportunity to back up the myth hahaha.

Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.