14.5.06

Ben Coles, Peakes, Ass, etc.

I know people are hyped to see an Orkin pic but I'm sorry to dispoint. Unlike the company advertisements I actually look fresh in my outfit. Simply black dress pants and a white button up shirt. So sorry, I do have a hardhat, but it's not like I drive around town, or go to peoples house wearing it. Only for spots that reguire a hard hat, and since if the spot requires a hard hat, and everyone else is also wearing one then its not funny.

Since I'm on the island I feel compelled to relay the latest news I hear about people so here is the latest piece. Ben Coles, who as everyone knows married Erin Norton, is now working on a seperation from Erin Norton. Imagine being that guy. "Yeah Bruce, about me and your daughter ................." talk about scarry.

Visited Peakes last night, was sober but drove the Jeep down and went in cause Ray Rashed was able to get us in past the extensive line up at both entrances. Anyway if there was ever any doubt of the quality of the girls on PEI, there isn't when your in there. I hate peakes personally, packed as fuck, nothing to do but walk around and listen to people freak out over the same song that they've been freaking out over everyweekend for the last 20 years. You know the ones. But the ASS! The ASS is retarted, white pants and skirts everywhere, it's like candy land, but ASS instead of candy. HA. Doesn't matter how old it is, cause I'm only looking plus 25, divided by 2 plus 7 is 19.5. So since thats the rule I'm pretty much set anyway.

Peace
EZED

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.