26.5.06

Long time....

Alright... So I lurk the blog everyday but I never post... I'm always too lazy login.... Here's the deal with me-

The move to Toronto is for sure... Nicole got accepted to Ryerson University for fashion design, so starts the hunt for an apt. Since I'm moving, I'm not playing in the band anymore and I'm missing another 2 month tour all over North Amercia... bummed. Here is a video of us from Toronto playing with Comeback Kid, plus a million more... best show ever.



My boss hasnt paid me in about 2 month... I have a big pay-day coming up soon, but fuck.. I need money now. I also got a raise, but it doesnt really matter when you're not getting money. Nigga's gotta eat.

I'm starting to skateboard again. Halifax is getting a sweet concrete park right where the existing 'bowl' is. I stole my room mates wheels off her skate because she's a girl and wouldnt notice if I put wheels from a lawn mower back on hers.


Tomorrow night... Gracy VS. Hughes... Stoked for this. Hughes is fucked but for some reason I'm going for Gracy.

Gnarles Barkley is good, new Lupe Fiasco is sooooooooo good, Fishscales takes them both. Ed.. I'll give Weezy some love too.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.