17.5.06

On the topic of weather, you may want to bring a rain coat matt. It has been raining here for at least a week and I think it is suppost to last until sometime next week (thursday according to the 14 day forecast on the weather network). If you are packing light you are welcome to use one of mine. I am also very suprised about the detail that you were able to get regarding Coach C getting fired all the way across canada - very impressive. I don't hear shit unless it is on this blog. Deb only calls me once a month or more so I rarely have any idea what is going on in the fam either unless I am talking to the tis on msn - update - lil' tis (baby of undetermined sex) is due in july I believe (could be june). Really would want to be in Ben coles shoes - that would suck.

darcy

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.