12.5.06

Matt, I didn't name the dog Lyndsay did and the boops part I actually stole from megans dog elsa-boops. I agree it is gay but still funny.
There is no point in getting the ps3 unless you shell out another couple thousand to buy a worthy tv. I would wait until the price drops. I think there will be some major competition between MS and sony so the price is bound to drop (especially if they don't sell too many right away).
Can we get a pic of you (ed) as the orkin man, that would be great.
Matt it sounds like heather and guy are coming 19th and madison is dropping in on the 20th. You should probably leave one evening open to have an excessive number of wobbley pops because it is more then likely going to happen - you will be staying with 2 'clells remember.
by donnie's crib do you mean his parents house? or did he move out? I miss NHL 92-94. Played '95 the other day - it was shit, completely different in all the wrong ways.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.