31.5.06

Hot Hot Heat

Damn it is hot in Mtl! So the last two weeks have been filled with mostly studying my ass off...but sometimes we drink. Last night was one of these nights. I studied till about 8:30pm and Dacry met me at the McGill Library (already pretty drunk), we went back to his spot played some soccer on the computer (I killed him) and pounded a case of PBR. Stuble to the bar....this is the part of the story that only needs certian facts told to understand everything...so here goes.

• $7 Pitchers
• Heather's Last night in Mtl.
• I go dance with a girl
• Come back and Darcy has been removed from the bar for BITING a waitress. YES BITE!
• Locked out of Darcy's for hours
• $2 noodles
• Get into Darcy's at 3am he's not home
• Wake up a 7:30am Darcy's passed out on floor.
• Darcy missed morning Exam.


Ides....Shelly story funny. John....wtf?!


Allas

ps. Sat. night when my exam is done is also the last night of the beer festival...expect a post Sunday.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.