22.2.06

Shit!!!

Last time I checked this, there was no action at all, I come back and shazzam we're back in biniss. So I'm super fucking pumped, cause one week from tommorow I'll be on the floor for the best fucking rock show on the planet. That's right MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE!!! Gonna be unreal. JP you going? This is an opportunity not to be missed... Allas I think they're playing in Calgary as well, I'll let you know how it goes... Also you didn't fill us in on the Greg Forgeron story so let it rip. Saw Marcus Rupus Alley Oopus at the liquor store the other day. Great stuff. The ECMA's are this weekend should be fucking great. Lots of great music all over the city. Only problem is I have a indoor soccer tournament this weekend as well. Fuck I hate playing hungover!!! Saw a picture of Randy Bruce in the paper this morning in the just married section??? Would recommend not bringing up the words brokeback mountain in front of my dad..... SNAP!!! Well fellas I'm off to math class to relearn shit we learned in grades 7 through 9 (tough).

By the way Darcy Terd Ferguson is actually spelled Turd Ferguson, IDIOT!!!
And for the rest of you out there, "you can't catch a bat.... with a pot..... MORON!"

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.