21.2.06

Clown

Ed, that picture is ridiculous! I still can't believe that you finally have a Jeep. What the hell are you going to talk about for the rest of your life. Maybe you can take up boating, that way you and Donnie and talk about how someday your gonna get a boat.

Darcy...make sure you have a few bottles on hand for when I make it to town. As for good movies, I just saw House of D the other day....pretty good. There looks to be a lot coming out though...

• Special
• A Scanner Darkly
• The Woods
• Talladega Nights
• Nacho Libre
• Dave Chapelle's Block party


Queen Charlotte Office - I spent more than enough time in that office. Mostly because of B. Hansen and the many fights we had throughout Jr. High. But my favorite (not really) time was when I got almost kicked out of school and kicked off the ball team (and every other fucking sport) for pushing Mrs. Ross (which I didn't do that hard, AND it was a fucking joke!)at the limbo thing. Fuck if I knew I was gonna get in that much trouble I would have smacked the bitch up.

I remember my mom coming in to pick me up and she didn't say one word to Mr. Hughes, and I thought that she was super pissed at me. Before we left she asked me where Mrs. Ross' classroom was...I showed her...she wasn't there. So my mom went into the teachers lounge and found her, told her off solid in front of 10+ other teachers and Mr. Leslie. During her rant Mr. Boudreau tried to cut her off and she called him a french frog and told him to shut up. Sweet!! Needless to say the rest of my year at QC most teachers didn't say shit nor did they want me around....personally I don't know how I got into grade 10 cause I think the only class I passed in grade 9 was Science with Ms. Ellis. But somehow I was in grade 10 the next year. Pretty sure that my mom's episode helped that progression.


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.