21.2.06

Johnny A

Got a John Arnold story that I think JD was involved in. I was blessed to be in the weirdest grade 8 class in history, it was a combo of nerds, and drop outs, not sure who came to the conclusion that it was a good idea. Anyway a group of us got called to the office by Mr. Hughes. Where he began to interogate us. Being the ignorants prick he is starts with, "now fellas who's the smallest kid in your class?". US- "Is it Tyler Hogg?" Him- "No the smallest?". US-"AHHHH Mark Roop?". He then realized that his point was lost and we got drilled for picking on John Arnold, because we hated the fact he didn't have to do any work,, just read books all day in the back of the class.

I missed the second half of the all-star game. Heard that there was some competition, fill me in.

Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.