14.2.06

Herpes

J, I don't want herpes! Therefore I will not be going out with anyone for V day. Really though, I won't be going out cause I will be working until midnight for a pitch tomorrow morning. Yeah my life sucks....wooooo! Actually not that bad. Just got back from Toronto, pretty good weekend. Missed the spurs game cause I had to work, but I did get to see one Raps game and the Leafs/Rangers game.

Darcy ...you're life is sounding like mine. When I come to Mtl. in May (booked my ticket last week) I want to have multiple wobbly-pops.

Scott Balderson is fucked up! He is living with this girl from down east (Georgetown?) who didn't finish Jr. High. She is FUCKED! Can't really have a conversation with him cause he's too messed up. Last I heard from him, he called me to tell me that he was living at COP (Canada Olymipic Park) where he is teaching snowboarding, because his crazy girlfriend hit him with a vase and tried to stab him with the pieces. I told him he could stay with me, and then I haven't heard from him since. Actually...I'm gonna give him a call now.....


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.