19.2.06

deck shoes with wings

That is hilarious ed, and I believe they were edwins. Did he have deck shoes on (that is what ron calls them)? that would be hilarious if he did. Ron was up for the weekend to help me move into a new apartment... that man is a work horse, or a pack mule, or something. Pretty sure he did three quarters of the work. Ed your pic reminds me of the mariah carey video with the carwash and her sprawled all over it. This may have already been discussed but there are several events involving john arnold, pretty sure we discussed them before though. Got a wine making kit for christmas and am going to start a batch as soon as I can get to a place that sells the ingredients, going to be great... 30 bottles of grape juice with alcohol in it. Also can people list some good movies for me because I also got a dvd burner for christmas and I want to start getting some use out of it. jeeps.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.