10.1.07

thanks for nothing

Darcy what the fuck is going on in that video. I gave it a moment of respect then decided it wasn't going anywhere. A summery would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah Allas I showed up new years eve and you were wasted. We smoked a couple daggers up in Colleen's room cause I was planning on giving it up for a month. A month proved to be to difficult as I havn't been able to sleep, but am successful in smoking much much less. Actually feels real good to cut down body and mind feel much fresher.

JP, Allas, Darcy good seeing you guys for sure, even if no one got Risky Bizz T-Shirts. Needless to say we were all carving J behind his back when he wasn't around. I get the feeling maybe were not hardcore enough to wear the shirt and J doesn't want Risky Bizz getting to main stream.

Peace
ED

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.