8.1.07

Buzz-Z

Yo yo....well getting back into the swing of work was much harder than I anticipated. I guess 12 days of drinking (or Christmas) caught up to me and recovering was not so easy having to get up every morning at 6am. But aside from that I was pretty pleased with the trip.

Darcy....you telling me that you were going to call before you left your house is not the same as sending me a text message from some unknown number at 12:30am.

Ed....glad you showed up on New Years Eve...I was completely wasted and don't really remember that night but I do remember you being there and I have seen some photographic evidence.

Trev....I feel your pain brother.

JP....BLACK DOLLY!!!

Donnie....it was good chillin down in F. I will be coming down hopefully on Thursday the 8th of Feb. or at the latest Friday 9th. So make sure you have that Sat and Sun off so we can fuck your body up some more. Give me your address so I can send you that shit too.

Alright kids....as always I extend an invite to Calgary for good times in the land of fake tits and real mountains. Donnie can testify to it living up to my rants.......beat it.

ps Pat Ewing was part of the best team of the past 50 years. Ewing, McDaniels, Oakley, Starks.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.