11.1.07

Agreed.

Darcy...great idea. I really never thought that anything could be more geeky than playing chess over the internet ...but that does it. So does everyone realize that it is now 2007 and than we are gonig to be 27 years old this year. Is this not fucked or what? I still act like I'm 20 (as was apparent during my visit home). I played basketball last night against this team of kids that must have just graduated high school - they actually reminded me of Da Bears, but not as good - and I found myself getting frustrated because I feel that I can't do what I used to be able to. I've only been out of school for 3 years and I'm already getting like this. Well I went home last night - we won by the way - and popped in a new cd I bought....The National, check them out.....maybe it was the combo of melodic music and exuastion that put me in the mood to think or maybe it has been the 9 consecutive sober days since I've been home that has allowed my brain to turn back on, but either way I was doing a lot of it.

I have a lot of things that I want to do in my life and I am going to need money to facilitate these things, but I now know that there are a lot of ways to do this in life. Fellas I am hopefully going to be making a change in my current life with in the next few months. I have set my mind and things will change.

I am applying for dental school this week! Darcy, what's on the enterance test?

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.