9.1.07

Don't fuck with Chuck

Hey fellas, hope everyone had a great christmas break. Mine was alright, did a lot of snowboarding and video game playing, that's about it. Good to see ya in Fernie Allas, (as well as Katie and Rankin). We all went snowboarding together and on the last run of the day I fucking ruined myself. Hit a jump and landed right in front of another "mogul" jump made from the hill just being tracked out at the end of the day. Needless to say I was not ready for this second jump and it launched me auckwardly into the air and I proceeded to roll my ankle and dislocate my shoulder on the "landing". I took the day off work yesterday to rest/recupperate, returned to work today and I'm happy to report that my recovery is going a lot better than expected and hope to be back on the hill this weekend. Here's a picture of my new shirt and my new van parked next to Ian Big Blonse Johnson's new truck.

JP what's the deal with your shirt company??? You guys have a website or what?? Hook a brother up.....

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.