15.12.05

Trail Mix

Yo I'ma for sure miss going to Darcy's and fillin up on trail mix and all that good stuff. Darcy, if Ron wants to tell him to hit me with some in the mail.

Ok I've been trying to get this post out for a while now. All this talk about Albums, kicks and home got me a little homesick. So I'm a provide a little slide show of my albums, kick and some new home items. First off, albums:

Ok J, out of those three. Wow Illmatic vs. Reasonable Doubt is one of the hardest head to heads out there. I'm a steal a quote from DJ Premier when he was here in Calgary. "Illmatic spit the game/Reasonable doubt pumped his name/both drew them fame/we all know the claim/but no one's gonna fuck with Biggie's Rein" Then he blasted "Who Shot Ya" and the place blew the fuck up. So there is my answer.

My hot albums (most listened to in the last 3 months):

• Matisyahu
• Peter Tosh Greatest hits
• Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
• Mos Def - Both Albums
• Broken Social Scene
• Roots - Live


Ok here are the shoes:


My first pair of 90's (I said 180's before, ment 90's)


My second pair.




These two are Callous and have that antibacterial sole.




Etnies Plus (all limited editions), the pink ones are the dopest shoes I own.



A staple in every man's wardrobe.


Finally the home:


Bose Wave Radio. Sweetest radio ever!!



My new baby...haven't got it set up yet (my building is getting re-wired) but when I do......20" screen baby.


That's me kids....


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.