5.12.05

DJ Premier

Alright, what up? Got a few things to tell and a couple of questions. First off, I went to see DJ Premier last Wed. night. Probably the best show I have ever been to. Everyone there was a total hip hop head and he played every good hip hop song I can think of (mostly cause he has produced them all!). J, as I told you the other day the xbox will be in the mail as soon as I get my Bose wave radio (which is supposed to come this week). Darcy, I want to come to Mtl. for weekend in either late Feb or Early March. Maybe for my birthday....but prob after that. If you and Lynds are busy around then let me know....would like to stay with you, but I can arrange something else if inconvienent. And finally I would like to go on a little rant about clothing....

J, I think that you might be the only person to feel me on this one.....Diesel jeans and fly sneakers....this has been my obsession as of late. As well as zip up hoodies from the likes of American Apparel, Diesel, Boss, J. Lindman....but the sneakers!!....There is a place right beside my house that sells all the dopest kicks.

• etnies plus (they only make a certain number of each shoe and come with a tag to prove it..they made 293 of mine)
• a life nyc (super dope....well not touges, but they are super dope)
• callous (very cool shoe, have an advanced anti-bacterial insole....so far so good)
• of course - old school nikes (air max 180's to be exact)

Anyway...I'm waiting on getting my Xbox 360, didn't get it the first time around....long story. Hopefully be able to put some solid time in over Christmas.


Question: J, can you please add another pick of your girls gitch?..except instead of it being on your roommate, can you please have it on her. Thanks.

Beat it.


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.