18.12.05

Illmatic

What up?
Man, I haven't been on her in a minute. I've been missing some action for sure.

I gotta go with Nas on this one. Just because it's got the most play time for me. Come on now, "The World is Yours", "Halftime", "Life's a Bitch", "Memory Lane", the album is full of classics. Matt, that line by DJ Premier is sick though. And definitely true. Who is gonna fuck with Biggie's Reign. Me and Ed watched a tribute to Biggie the other day. Ready to Die may be the best album ever. "It was all a dream", you know the rest.

I'm liking the gear Matt. Your definitely pimpin with those pink kicks.

Alright, I gotta go beat down some senior men's suckas. I'm looking to drop 20 and 10 again. Pretty sure I had a triple double last time but they don't keep track of enough stats, haha.

Later,
Trev

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.