9.12.05

Step Ya Game Up.

DJ Premier is all I listen too lately.... I would KILL to see him... I a dude I work with/for about you seeing Premier and he almost shit himself. He almost got Premier to come to Hali, but shit got cancelled somehow.

Fly jeans and dope kicks are what I'm about too. Everyday I wear Lucky Brand Jeans and just my vans slip ons for now, but soon I'm going to buy a pair of Air Max 90's or AM 95's.... I like the 180's too. All Mike and I did on tour was going into amazing fucking shoe stores that had like tiffany and stussy dunks for like $400. In Hollywood we went to this shoe store called Undefeated and it was fucked. Mike bought a pair of all white AM90's there... I almost bought a pair of vans slip ons that were like $200.

I was in the Alife store in NYC too... the layout to the shop is soooo amazing. If I ever open any kind of store, it will totally be based off the Alife shop.

American Apparel.... the shirt place that I print at only prints on american apparel clothes and I get anything I want at cost... sooo good... hoodies cost about $35 in store and I can get them for $18 or something.

Donnie (maybe Ed), I better see you(both) at the next RB show in Ch'town on the 16th. Ask the Trainor Crank for details. I'll be back there on the 20th for about a week or so.

So I'm sure everyone heard about jay-z reuniting with Nas last week... Nas came onstage and sang with jay on Dead Presidents. I have the mp3 of it... the place goes off.. I swear you can hear girls crying they're so happy. I get chills listening to it.

Here is a poll... whats better?



or



or

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.