4.7.06

le tigre

Long time no blog. So this is gonna be short and so fucking sweet.

Ed, love the story need to forward this one on to J. Tse...if I could only find that mutha.

Darcy, didn't end up taking that job....mainly due to the fact that my work up'd the ante and paid me to stay.

Bonus Day was last Friday.

That's right you fuckers I'm rich again. All the haters can curl up and fucking die!

For everyone that didn't know, I had a job offer from Merrill Lynch about a month ago. Pretty good opprotunity, would have had the opprotunity to work in China, London, NYC after a year in Calgary. But the bad thing was that they ASSURED me that I would work 100/wk every week for the next two years. Not my bag. Right now I'm working 60-85.....that's where I'm at kids. I might try and get home for a weekend in August....let me know if there is one that works for everyone.


Stampede starts on Friday!!!! I will be posting pictures....


Beat it.

Allas

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.