2.7.06

Bball madness

This weekend PEI hosted the under 13 and 14 boys and girl eastern Canadian bball championships. I reffed some games in the tourny one of which was Brampton Ontario vs. a team from NB, this was in the U-13 boys division. I've already shared this with Darcy and Donnie but for the others I'll give a recap.

The premise for the game is that this team from Ontario had destroyed PEI the day before, 87-8 at half. Honestly. So my game starts, Brampton wins the tip scores a layup. NB inbounds only 3 guys go over half, 2 just sit under there defensive hoop waiting. I'm thinking what the fuck is going on. So the three NB players just go up one jacks a three, Brampton comes down scores. NB again same shit, 3 dudes one jacks a 3 two wait to play D. This was the game plan. Not to win, but to prevent Brampton from scoring lay ups, they'd just pack the key and let them shoot. Game are 4, 10 min quarters. 8 minute half time. game started at 8 I was out the door before 9.

Was fucked, this was the sickest group of under 13 ballers i've ever seen. Silly, they may have beet Colonel Gray, who had a good team this year. The best part Allas you'll like this since your Mt. A days of two asains on a ball team. Was that half of this team was asain, quick as fuck, the rest were DARK DARK DARK.

Silly, I might grab a program just to see 5 years down the road if any of these kids are on the scene.

World cup is sick.

Peace

Ed

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.