19.7.06

Ego check...

So for the last little while when I meet chicks out and they ask me what I do, I've been telling them that I manage a Tim Horton's and I usually act like I'm the fucking man cause that is what I do. The other night this act was greatly appriciated by a girl who after hearing what I did for a living told me.."buddy, if you want to get a girlfriend try getting a better job. Realize that Tim's isn't going to impress anyone." Lucky for me she was a friend of a friend of a friend....and needless to say within a half an hour at the bar this story got back to my buddy (who knows her). Well he got a huge kick out of it, but more importantly he got a lot of enjoyment in telling her that I'm really an investment banker and that I don't make $20,000/yr managing FOBs.

So she comes up to me after all this and tells me that she wasn't totally wrong about me. She knew from the start that I was "a arrogant big headed mutherfucker who gets enjoyment out of jerking girls around and fails to realize that someday I WILL be alone and without anyone to love.." ....her words not mine.

Maybe so young lady, maybe so.....but hey at least I love myself....A LOT!

So I sent her an email today (got her email addy from my boy) with the subject line as Mirror!!! I wrote.. "I got a new mirror and you were totally right".......and then I attached this picture.




I also have a good story about when I tell girls I'm a religous studies major...but that is for another day.


**EDIT** Congrats on the new addition to the C-Dot clan. I really can't believe he has a child, I am barely responsible enough to:

a) remember that the girl in front of me is not always the girl that I'm dating

b) get myself home on Friday/Saturday nights

c) wake up for work on time

These qualities are ones I believe would make me a horrible parent at the current time.

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.